Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Paul Lynch Has been Making many Phone Call To Clean-Up His Actions From The Public


Paul Lynch has had everyone from Sweeping  Zen to my own blogger community of the Bearing Witness Blog on the phone trying to stop the truth of his actions. In the MANY phone calls and emails including interviews I have been under after leaving FMZO I wish to say to Ari and Bearnie from ZPM that I am truly sorry you have had to deal with Paul Lynch and his crying about the truth of his actions being un-Earthed to the public.And want to say I do understand and thank you for your continued support .and friendship over the years.
An email i received:
”  Wanji did notify me about the post.  i’m not interested in hearing his side of the story or in taking sides because, as i said, i don’t think disputes should be on the blog.  if they have been there in the past, than it was a mistake.  i’m sorry you don’t feel as such, but we do appreciate your work.  if you would like to keep posting, you can post the links you have.  if you don’t want to, i understand.  
Ari   “

  Paul, Paul. Paul, crying to the world? Would you like to see the 40 min. interview i had with Sweeping Zen fro your own back yard that doesn`t even believe you? But as he was quoted to say to me to be careful they are all martial artist and I fear the hell out of them do to James Foster and a crew of his clicked up monks cornering the editor pf Sweeping Zen one day and threatening him after finding out Fosters involvement with the freemassons
The last few words of our 40 min. talk, the editor for Sweeping Zen that fears Lynch, Foster, and all the martial artist clicked-up monks of FMZO. I told him I would not disclose the whole talk do to his fear of safety that he made very clear to me, and that I should be careful as well.
“ 
  •  You know I don’t know. This whole thing makes me feel a bit weird. I sent you a request earlier to see what was going on between you and Paul and all that.
     
  •  take car, and dont worry
     
  • Please be well Mujin.
     
    Paul, your whole is getting deeper, the phone call to the Ven. Chitta didn`t stop nothing as well. Just dug your whole deeper too.
     
    Goodmorning by the Paul, hows your health? The coding of this schools site, where did you get the money for this, it is very well done I must say after I have gone through many of the coded pages. You have been using money from somewhere that for sure.

8 comments:


  1. I read your post, really, it left me so much impressed with this article, I hope you will have more great articles to share with readers, thank you the post.Great post! Your blog is awesome, thanks so much and keep up the great work!
    ||cute love status in hindi || love status in hindi || Royal Attitude Status In hindi || Attitude Status || Lifequoteses

    ReplyDelete

  2. I read your post, really, it left me so much impressed with this article, I hope you will have more great articles to share with readers, thank you the post.Great post! Your blog is awesome, thanks so much and keep up the great work!
    ||alone status || alone status for fb || alone status for whatsapp || alonestatus || व्हाट्सप्प स्टेटस फॉर हैप्पी मूड in hindi

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thanks For this new article i like it keep it up.I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this.||Attitude Status In Hindi || Breakup Status In Hindi || Love Status In Hindi | Hindi Attitude Status || I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job ! फेसबुक स्टेटस हिंदी 2019 || Status FB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work. Very useful information. If you want to know more about this Search here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved to read blogs and your blog is one of the best blog.kiss in hindi

    ReplyDelete