Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Real Courses of Study and Accomplishments By FMZO


Guiding Teacher

Picture
Founder and Guiding Teacher of Beyond Walls Zen, Wanji Dharma is a fully ordained Monk in the Vietnamese Zen Tradition of Ven. Dr. Thich Thien-An, having taken the 250 Dharmagupta Precepts with Ven. Dr. Suhita Dharma. Further he is an authorized teacher in the Korean Zen lineage, holding the title of Sabunim.

Having experienced a wide range of religious traditions since his childhood (spending ten years in Christian ministry training) Ven. Dr. Wanji has adopted a very pluralistic approach to engaging the dharma, and thus strives to foster an atmosphere where truly all are welcome to explore and integrate Buddhist teachings.
 

Ven. Dr. Wanji has been practicing meditation formally since age seven, and traditional life protection (“martial”) arts for slightly longer, having attained the title of Master in several martial arts (along with black belt level in a few others), and having founded his own method of Buddhist Life Protection Arts called Bupmudo, which he actively instructs through programs at in Kansas City.
 

Currently, in addition to his duties at Beyond Walls Zen, Ven. Wanji is serving as the National Abbot of the 
Five Mountain Zen Order, as Provost and Dean of the Buddhist Studies Institute - Los Angeles (which he graduated from with a D.Dh in 2012) and maintains an interesting blog at Errant Abbot.

"fully ordained Monk in the Vietnamese Zen Tradition of Ven. Dr. Thich Thien-An", Take 10 years just to be a Dharma Teacher in MY Order Mr. Lynch, did you forget that one to with the screw up on the papers you gave me, you did check the dates. You never did what you declared in 2010, I was with my mother in Sarasota Florida.



He states all this but however the truth is found her for real in his stats of academic achievements. He hasn`t done a thing but talk about This AND That. He made a big deal about my showing of records and what do you know he hasn`t even started and is not a Bodhisattva monk under the FMZO own requirements. LOL Can you believe it? Paul Lynch couldn`t or has yet to cook these stats to make him look good, but sure changes paperwork when  it comes down to it. i guess as one of his close friends told me today he couldn`t buy me. Only 5 classes, hell i have more in that school then you do, guess i didn`t click up. and Lynch couldn`t buy me out. One more thing if you guys threaten me one more time I will catch the next flight to check that martial arts crap out and give you a class. Foster and his click with the freemassons, your posing as monks, why is their a certain person that came to me today to warn me and tell me how he fears you guys do to something that went down with Foster and his click, that it happen to him first hand and fears you guys do to the martial arts crap that was pulled on him I take it? That this certain person talked to me today for about 40 min., all recorded too, warned me about how you guys can be and are dangerous to be careful? If your like that, let me sponsor your tickets over here to my retreat. i don`t play that crap, and i`m putting all out in the wind. I told this person to give you a message about that message per-se, hope you get it? Let me know if we need to all sit down, I`ll fly to Vegas tomorrow Mr. Lynch, don`t ever threaten me 3rd party again. First and Last warning. i have more than enough info on your operation and scam. I heard you come to china a lot and no one knows where the money is coming from for your trips as well? Next time you this side of the world lets have tea. By the way the way, this is public knowledge in red.

National Abbot of Five Mountain Zen Order
Country: United State
City/town: Kansas City
Email address: kidosool@gmail.com
Web page: http://www.beyondwallszen.com

Skype ID: hwashindoju
Courses: COM000 - Site Commons, ADM001 - Administration Commons, SUT323 - Diamond Sūtra, ARCHIVE-Q2-12-LIT302 - Basic Buddhist Ceremonies, ARCHIVE-Q2-12-BPH314 - Buddhist Precepts, ARCHIVE-Q3-12-BHP121 - The Life of the Buddha, ARCHIVE-Q3-12-BPH122 - Foundational Buddhism
First access: Wednesday, 7 September 2011, 12:54 AM (1 year 72 days)
Last access: Monday, 15 October 2012, 12:54 PM (33 days 11 hours)
Roles: Administrator,Student

1 comment: