Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Donations

As we work so hard in all the blogging for 5 different blog `s daily, and are alone in the duties of an ADM., having to dive zazen classes to over 40 a week and maintain the up-keep of our zendo. The time I spend out of my own free will to be evolved in the practice of Socially engaged Buddhism for a four years now as the Ass. editor weeding through hundreds of post a day, still making time for my responsibilities as a monk in my daily duties, and the time to keep you up to date on the Bearing witness blog and the 1,777 of you that read this blog just this week. I am asking for a simple $1 dana donation for a few jeepmey rides to and from school i squeeze this in instead of eating lunch everyday as a full time college student here and on-line. that dana donation of $1 a day will keep me rolling and on time to my zazen classes to teach. i never ask but saw the amount that Sweeping Zen was making to live like the rest of the world and not have to work,  a comfortable life so said. Jeepneys are 10 pesos one way and its 2 to 3 rides, that 4 to 6 coming to 60 peso at 42 on the USD i still just break even and in fact lose money. but $1. Lets see how this goes. PayPal is on the page. Thank you!!!



Yousr In The Dharma,
Mujin

No comments:

Post a Comment