Monday, October 29, 2012

Please Take a Look at the Entire “Human Rights and Film” Mini-Course at My Patheos Blog


Tom Hardy stars as international terrorist Bane in Christopher Nolan’s epic “The Dark Knight Rises.” Image via Warner Bros. Pictures.
As I previously mentioned, I’ve been hosting another social media mini-course on“Human Rights and Film” at my Facebook fan page. The course is over, but I’ve put all the material from it into a post for my Patheos blog Off the Cushion. Please take a look and let us know what you think!
Regular readers might remember that I’ve fiddled with social media mini-courses before: inspired by our friend and past interviewee Stephen Prothero, I did courses on “Religion and Film” and “Buddhism and Film” at Twitter. (Just click on the titles to view those courses in their entirety.)

No comments:

Post a Comment